Building the system architecture for the Bulgarian Nationwide Tolling System project by being responsible for the integration-, release- and deployment steps for all subsystems to ensure a smooth integration for the GO-live.
- Definition of Scope of Work
- Setting up JIRA structures, roles and rules for the project
- Technical project management and responsibility within bid- and implementation phase
- Gathering interfaces to derive an interface matrix for evaluating the impact of potential missing subsystems or subsystem features for the integration and migration of the system.
- Creation of an Integrationplan, which covers all system features and delivery dates to plan features into releases
- Configuration Management and responsibility for the correct configuration of the different test environments.
About the author