Developing, maintaining and enhancing an existing implementation of a european electronic fee collection (EETS) interoperability hub to support SaaS within the Bulgarian Tolling Service provider solution.
- Designing, planning and implementation of a microservice architecture
- Improving database architectures and performance of existing products
- Rewriting code in C# to reach performance and functional goals and to reach the KPIs
- Performance & Stress-testing of the solution before and after applying changes
- Performance analysis on database level (PostgreSQL) by using database statistics and optimizing complex queries.
- Supporting 1st and 2nd Level support as being responsible for the 3rd Level support R&D for all testing systems and the productive system
- Technical interface to operations and supporting operations (DevOps)
About the author