- Creation of test concepts and test automation
- Root cause analysis and defect documentation
- Execution of integration and acceptance testing
- Verification of defects and pro-active engagement in finding solutions
- Preparation of test reports for internal and external projects
- Preparation and maintenance of testing environments
- You have a passion for software testing
- You enjoy to learn new technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
- You can multitask and prioritize work to meet scope, budget and deadlines
- You have a mindset for efficiency, productivity and creativity
- Very good knowledge in oral and written English, basic German
Nice to have
- You finished your degree in System Engineering, Software Architecture, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Telematics or similar
- You already gained experience in Software Testing: Test automation with Robot Framework; Testing of distributed and embedded systems; Testing with Python, SoapUI, Powershell, Database Knowledge and SQL (Oracle, SQLite)
- You can create Documentation like Release Notes and Installation Manuals for software based on Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- You have basic software development skills, and have worked with Jira/Confluence/xRay and Jenkins CI
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits, infrastructure of a modern company and flexible working hours etc.
If you know somebody for whom this position could be interesting please feel free to get in touch with us according to your recommendation.
We are willing to pay 300 EUR for positive recommendations which lead to a collaboration.
Salaries listed are for Austria. We localize compensation to the top 20th percentile of the applicant’s area.