- Designing and writing SQL Packages (Procedures, Functions, Jobs, …) in a distributed server environment with centralized services
- Self-managed taking over user stories according to their priority from the task board
- Troubleshooting in case of production problems during standby
- Documentation of work
- Supporting QA Testers
- At least 3 years of experience as a professional oracle database developer
- Know-How of versioning tools such as Git, SVN, CVS
- Always on the pulse of time regarding newest oracle technologies.
- Structured and solution-oriented
Nice to have
- Degree in software/system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or similar
- Minimum salary 40.000 EUR p.a.
- An international working environment and exciting challenges
- Flexible working hours
If you know somebody for whom this position could be interesting please feel free to get in touch with us according to your recommendation.
We are willing to pay 300 EUR for positive recommendations which lead to a collaboration.
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Job Level||Experienced, Senior|