- Definition, documentation and communication of distributed system architectures including architecture rationale, correspondences / relations and different architecture views
- Designing architecture frameworks, platform integrations, and technology roadmaps from a strategic technology perspective
- Evaluating architectures and exploring alternative solutions and possible ways of building a system
- Requirements engineering, preparation of specifications
- Verification of the consistent implementation, maintaining and improving the architecture throughout the delivery phase
- Provision of inputs to continuous quality improvement of development artefacts and processes
- Analysis and consideration of various design constraints resulting from the customer projects (costs, realization timeline, resources).
- Technical interface to the customer and to internal technical resources
- Close cooperation with developers, infrastructure, operation and project management department to ensure proper implementation
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources
- Master degree in software/system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of professional software architecture and development experience
- Ability to think strategically and understand the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of architecture alternatives
- Experience in enterprise class software requirements including security, scalability, and usability
- Expert skills in software engineering methodology und technologies for large-scale distributed systems, e.g., UML/SysML modelling, architecture and design patterns, component technology/OO, services/SOA, message oriented middleware, software refactoring
- Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies and processes
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Passion to drive collaboration across distributed locations, stakeholders and deliver high-quality results
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Excellent oral and written English and German
- Minimum salary 60.000 EUR p.a.
- An international working environment and exciting challenges
- Flexible working hours
If you know somebody for whom this position could be interesting please feel free to get in touch with us according to your recommendation.
We are willing to pay 300 EUR for positive recommendations which lead to a collaboration.
|Job Category||Requirements Engineering|
|Job Level||Experienced, Senior|