- Design, planning and presentation of custom solutions
- Technical project management and responsibility within bid- and implementation phases
- Requirements engineering, preparation of specifications and system processes
- Business Analysis and optimization of business processes and architectures
- Definition of Scope of Works and technical coordination of sub-contractors
- Technical interface to the costumer
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources
- Close cooperation with developers, infrastructure, operation and project management department to ensure proper implementation
- Collaboration with Project Managers to provide estimations and develop an overall implementation solution plan
- Degree in software/system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or similar
- At least 1 year system engineering experience in a professional environment or excellent academic results
- Passion to drive collaboration across distributed locations, stakeholders and deliver high-quality results
- Structured and solution-oriented
- Excellent oral and written English and German
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (20-35%)
- Minimum salary 55.000 EUR p.a.
- An international working environment and exciting challenges
- Flexible working hours
If you know somebody for whom this position could be interesting please feel free to get in touch with us according to your recommendation.
We are willing to pay 300 EUR for positive recommendations which lead to a collaboration.
|Job Category||Project Management, Requirements Engineering|