Supporting during the whole project life-cycle with integration and acceptance test execution of Oracle Databases and interconnected GUIs for ensuring Go-Live of the Belarus Tolling and Enforcement system. These supporting services included:
- Designing automated Testcases in SoapUI as well as developing a framework for automated test/regression tests with SoapUI (groovy/Java syntax), SQL and Qt/C++.
- Designing and writing automated PL/SQL testcases for testing Oracle Database interfaces.
- Supporting on-site with troubleshooting, Go-Live preparation and E2E-Testing.
- Planning test activities and designing a datacenter application failover test concept for ensuring the failover clusters were built according to the specification.
- Coordinating and executing application failover tests on the productive datacenter environment.
- Organizing and holding training sessions for the onsite operation department.
About the author