Integration of the CZ EETS project by being responsible for the integration steps and the release scopes for all subsystems delivered by the customer to ensure a smooth integration and migration for the GO-live.
- Creation of an Integrationplan, which covers all system features and delivery dates to plan features into releases
- Coordination of test activities and development activities
- Gathering interfaces to derive an interface matrix for evaluating the impact of potential missing subsystems or subsystem features for the integration and migration of the system.
- Configuration Management and responsibility for the correct configuration of the different test environments.
- Development of several test automation tools and services for testing, mocking and integrating whole test environments such as an EETS Provider Simulator.
About the author